This article explains how you can install the Chrome OS application for users using Chrome operating systems
The Time Doctor Chrome app can be remotely deployed for Chrome OS users if your organization uses Google Workspace.
Note: You will need to have admin-level access in order to make these changes.
- Log into admin.google.com and on the side menu bar click on “Devices”
- Then go to "Chrome" > "Apps & extensions"
- Under "Apps & Extensions" you can select the organization unit/s if you want to install this for specific OUs where you have specific users using Chrome OS or the entire organization if you want to install it for all users under the organization using Chrome OS and then Click on "Users & browsers"
- Under "Users & browsers", click on the + icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and choose "Add from Google Play Store"
- Once you are in Google Play Store, search for "Time Doctor 2" and click on Select
- On the permissions for Time Doctor 2, click on "Accept" to install the Chrome App for the users.
- You will see four options to choose from based on your requirements.
- Force install + pin to browser toolbar
- Force install
- Allow install
For Chrome OS users you will also need to install the Chrome extension. Here is an article that explains how to deploy Chrome extension using Google workspace.
Reach out to email@example.com should you have any questions