Before we begin, you may need to review this article for more details on the differences between interactive and silent app users.
To invite a person to your Time Doctor account, you’ll need to follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Invite page on your Time Doctor dashboard.
- Add the email(s) for the user(s) that you wish to invite.
- Select their access level.
- Select the groups and projects they’ll form part of.
- Configure their screencasts and edit time settings.
- Click “Show more” to view additional settings.
- Click “Send Invites” when finished.
When the users are invited, they’ll receive an email with a link to follow and the instructions on how to set up their Time Doctor accounts. You can review our User Onboarding Manual for more details about this.
Who Can Send Invites?
By default, only owners and admins can send invites. You can enable invite access for manager accounts, too.
To do this, you’ll need to go to Settings -> Company Settings. Click Show advanced and enable the “Allow managers to invite new users” option.
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.