Before we begin, please review this article for more details on the differences between interactive and silent app users.
Only owners and admins can send invites to ask users to join the company’s account. Managers don’t have access to the invite users feature.
In order to invite a person to the account, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Invite page on your Time Doctor dashboard.
2. Add the email(s) for the user(s) that you wish to invite.
3. Select their access level.
4. Select the groups and projects they will form part of.
5. Choose the settings for screencasts and time editing.
6. Click on “Show more” to view additional settings.
7. Click on “Send Invites” when finished.
When the users are invited, they will receive an email with a link to follow and the instructions on how to set up their Time Doctor accounts. You can review our User Onboarding Manual for more details about this.
Should you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.