Before we begin, you may need to review this article for more details on the differences between interactive and silent app users.
In order to invite a person to the account, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Invite page on your Time Doctor dashboard.
- Add the email(s) for the user(s) that you wish to invite.
- Select their access level.
- Select the groups and projects they will form part of.
- Choose the settings for screencasts and Edit time.
- Click on “Show more” to view additional settings.
- Click on “Send Invites” when finished.
When the users are invited, they will receive an email with a link to follow and the instructions on how to set up their Time Doctor accounts. You can review our User Onboarding Manual for more details about this.
Who in the account has access to send invites?
By default, only owners and admins can send invites. You can however enable the access for Manager level accounts as well.
To enable this, you will need to go to Settings -> Company Settings page -> Click on Show advanced -> enable the option "Allow managers to invite new users"
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.