Only interactive users can be added to Time Doctor by CSV.
To add users by CSV, follow these steps:
- Go to the Invite page. Select the “Add by CSV” tab at the top of the page.
- Download the CSV template to see the format & fields required.
- Upload a CSV file containing each user’s name, email address, and password. Note: The password must be at least six characters long.
- Configure the other settings on the Invite page for the users in the uploaded file.
- Click the “Add users” button at the bottom of the page.
Time Doctor will NOT send email invites to employees who were added by CSV. So, after adding users, you’ll need to do the following:
- Visit the Downloads page and download the installation file for the desktop app.
Note: Choose the .BAT version of the installation file at the bottom of the page if you’re going to install it using Group Policy.
- Install the desktop app on your employees’ computers.
- Share each employee’s username (their email address) & password with them (which you added when creating their accounts using the CSV file) so that they can log into the desktop app to track their work as well as the web app to see reports on their work.
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.