This article will explain how to create projects and tasks in Time Doctor 2 and assign employees to a project.
Please note that you have to be an account owner or admin to add projects and tasks.
To create a project:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings -> Projects and Tasks.
- Click on Add Project to add a new project.
- Name your project and click on the + button to add the new project to your project list.
To create a task and assign project to all your employees, some employees or groups of employees:
- Click on Add task and give name to your new task.
- Click on People and select who will have access to this project and tasks inside that project.
That's it! Now your employees should be able to see the newly created project and task(s) in their desktop app.
To remove a project, simply click on the Archive button next to a project name in the list.
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, please email email@example.com.