This article will explain how to create projects and tasks in Time Doctor as well as how to assign employees to a project.
Note: You must be an account owner or admin to add projects and tasks.
Please note: Projects must have task(s) in them to be visible in the desktop app. If project has no task(s), it will not be visible in the desktop app.
To create a project:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings - > Company Settings. Make sure that Use Projects and Tasks is set to YES.
- Go to Settings -> Projects & Tasks.
- Click on Add Project to add a new project.
- Name your project and click on the “+” button to add the new project to your project list.
To create a task and assign the project to your employees:
- Click on Add task and name your new task.
- Click on People and select who will have access to this project and the tasks within that project. You can choose to assign the project to all employees, some employees, or specific groups of employees.
That’s it! Now your employees should be able to see the newly created project(s) and task(s) in their desktop app.
To remove a project:
- Click on the Archive button next to the project’s name in the list.
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, please email email@example.com.